Vacancy: Digital Marketing Specialist (full time)
Will you join our team?
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for you! If you want a versatile position that involves marketing, campaigns and client management.
At Force21, having fun in what you do is of paramount importance, and that is how we treat our customers. We do good work, but it should also be fun – and it is! We help entrepreneurs in the IT industry grow the business, services, positioning and we help them with new customers. We do this by focusing on sales, portfolio and marketing of these IT companies. We help them with their go-to-market strategy and execution.
Because we focus on one specific market, we are the experts for our clients. That’s what makes our work fun and unique. Because of Force21’s focus and success, we are growing fast. And that’s why we’re looking for you too! A marketing creative who feels like helping our clients advance in your field.
A Versatile Function
What will you do?
The position is multifaceted. You are the go-to-market specialist for the client, thinking about the marketing strategy and executing it. You will supervise the campaigns and the client from A to Z. No day will be the same. You keep an eye on developments, and when something new arises, you have to be able to switch. Your contributions and ideas can be implemented in consultation with the client and reap the benefits of your work immediately.
What do we expect from you?
- A good drive, we are looking for someone who enjoys making customers happy.
- Nice and hands-on, the process starts and stops with you, you conceive and execute.
- HBO working and thinking level, and demonstrable relevant work experience in marketing and/or project management.
- You have experience with marketing campaigns, and enjoy following trends in marketing.
- You have experience with marketing tools and systems.
- You have experience with B2B.
- You have an affinity for ICT.
- You have a command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbal and written.
What do we expect from you?
- It’s a fun, varied job that you’ll want to put a lot of energy into – you certainly won’t get bored.
- It is a full-time position, so 40 hours per week.You are creative, take initiative and contribute ideas for improvements.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You can also write and conduct lyrics independently.
- You don’t mind visiting customers from time to time.
- You work a lot from the client or from home.
- What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic, fast-growing company in which you think and work.
- Every opportunity to grow in the position and your field of expertise
- You will have every opportunity to develop yourself.
- We work as a team, so you never do it alone.
- You get a MacBook and iPhone.
- A competitive salary with travel reimbursement.
Motivated? Apply quickly!
Do you have questions in response to our job posting? Then send an email to Tjarko Kwee email@example.com or call 06 – 5596 6193.
Is this job opening on your mind?
First name *
Email address *
Last name *
Phone number *
Anything else you want to say? You can do that here! A motivation, oblique joke or nice quote, anything goes.
Upload your resume